Friday, November 19, 2010

Last Blog

Overall, I enjoyed English 151.  The topic of the class was interesting and added some fun to the class.  It was fun hearing everybody's different opinions of the apocalypse.  Blade Runner was not my favorite book, but it was interesting because of it's topic.  We could have easily just read a typical school book, but instead we read Blade Runner and I thought that was kind of cool.  Also, I think it was a good reading choice for this particular class.  I also learned a lot about different writing styles and when to use each type. I think my writing has improved over the course of this class.  We had to write so many papers of all different types and I think that really helped me. I never had experience writing some of the papers that we did in this class and I think it will be very helpful in the future.  One thing that I really enjoyed about English 151 was the class size.  It was easy to have class discussions and everybody felt comfortable.  All in all, I enjoyed this class and I learned a lot.  I think many of the things I learned will come in handy for future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment